Hitch your wagon to a star
Introduction: Multiresurrection is a subject of competition among the Religious Establishments. Workers and supervisors, due to their corrupted and hypocritical environments, use methods such as gestures, psychological influences, vulgarism and illusions to influence the circumstances. [M.T. Al-Mansouri].
History of the topic: The circumstance of trafficking in human organs and illegal drugs continues not only in our neighborhoods but around the world. It is a continuation of the activities of immoral mankind since X killed Y for X reason. For instance, the network of His Holiness Mr. Izhak Rosenbaum from Brooklyn, U.S.A. or the daily activities of Canadian-Semitic communities who are consumers and distributors of known and unknown illegal drugs.
The importance of this topic to Canada and Canadians: The issue of human organs trade and illegal drugs distribution is important to Canada and Canadians, because Canada borders with the U.S., which is full of social, economic, political, and psychological troubles. Likewise, Canada is an excellent place to trade human organs and to distribute illegal drugs, due to the good economy, security gaps because of multiculturalism, high unemployment and poverty, discouragement of victims and intellectuals to talk about the mafia that handles the human organs trade and drug trafficking. It is also important to encourage Canadians officials to protect Canada , and to coordinate with the government to accomplish this goal.
The policy of the Canadian government with regards to human organs trade and distribution of illegal drugs: One of Canada's domestic and foreign policy goals is public safety. Canada is concerned with building international expertise and instruments to counter the growing threats posed by the rise of organized crime.
Furthermore, the Organization of American States (OAS) is the region’s principal multilateral forum for strengthening democracy, promoting human rights, and controlling shared problems such as poverty, terrorism, illegal drugs and corruption.
Recommendations: Religious Establishments can be easily involved with trials and incidents and can work individually with disrespect to the Constitution or the international laws. [M.T. Al-Mansouri]. An integrated security system has the ability to endorse or champion the crimes or to cover them up through the lack of understanding and misanalyzing the information. Integrated security systems have a tendency to build mechanisms for minority or majority communities. [M.T. Al-Mansouri]. Therefore, Canada must act and punish the criminals by using its non-military and military tools .
Questions for Discussion:
1. Does the human organ trade exist in Canada and why?
2. Does the municipal government certain ethnic groups ? Does it show concern for all ethnic groups equally.
3. Does the Canadian media make its citizens aware of the human organ trade? Why or why not?
4. What does Semitic mean, and what do you know about opium khat?
5. Which human organs parts could be sold in the Canadian Market? Why many people accused in Ottawa’s hospitals of killing their infants for bone-marrow?
6. Is the network of His Holiness Mr. Rosenbaum from Brooklyn active in Canada?
1. Annie Cheney, Body Brokers Inside America’s Underground Trade in Human Remains, Broadway Books, New York, 2006. PP.1-193.
2. Britannica Online Encyclopedia Available URL:http://www.britannica.com/
3. James John Guy. People, Politics and Government, A Canadian Perspective, Fifth Edition, Preason Education Canada Inc., Prentice Hall, Toronto, Ontario, 2001. PP.2-497.
4. Mark J. Cherry, Kidney for Sale by Owner, Human Organs Transplantation, and the Market, Georgetown University Press, Washington, D.C.2005. PP.1-162.
5. Oliver Trager, Drugs in America: Crisis or Hysteria?, An Editorials on File Book. Facts on File Publications, New York, New York, Oxford, England,1986. PP.3-177.
6. Robert Voy, MD, Kirk Deeter, Drugs, Sport, and Politics. The inside story about drug use in sport and its political cover-up, with a prescription for reform, Leisure Press, Champaign, Illinois, 1993. PP.3-204.
7. Anuj Chopra. Harvesting Kidneys From the Poor for Rich Patients; The thriving black-market trade in human organs. U.S. News&World Report 144.5 (feb 18, 2008): p.33. [Online]. Available URL: http://find.galegroup.com/ovrc/printdoc.do?content Set=IAC-Documents7docType=IAC…
8. Christine Gorman. Body pars for sale: an FBI sting operation uncovers what Chinese activists say is a grisly trade: human organs for cash. Time v151.n9 9March 9,2998): pp. 76 (1). [Online]. Available URL: http://find.galegroup.com/ovrc/printdoc.do?contentSet=IAC-Documents...…
9. David Quinn. Drugs are illegal for a reason and it is to keep our society safe. Europe Intelligence Wire. March 2, 2007. Financial Times Ltd. [Online]. Available URL: http://find.galegroup.com/gtx/printdoc.do?docType=IAC&contentSe...;…
10. Donald Boström . Our Sons Plundered for Their Organs, 2009. [Online]. Available URL: http://www.palestinechronicle.com/view_article_details.php?id=15377, 2009.
11. M. T. Al-Mansouri. Crime: Black Comedy from the Land Of “Arabia Flex”2009. [Online]. Available URLS: http://www.parisjerusalem.net/afnan/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3224&Itemid=51&lang=english, and http://www.arabtimes.com/portal/article_display.cfm?Action=&Preview=No&ArticleID=4332.
12. M.T.Al-Mansouri. Shifting patterns in Canadian elections: Ontario's referendum, 2008. [Online]. Available URL: http://www.helium.com/items/1186736-elections-canada-drugs-green-party-of-canada-marijuana-party-of-the-world-opium-khat, 2008.
13. Nancy Scheper Hughes. The Global Traffic in Human Organs, 2009. [Online]. Available URL: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/300123, 2009.
C. Videos and Pictures:
Rights [Online] are Available:URS:
The Ottawa International Poets and Writers of Human
The Power Point presintation in the attached file.